FUE Method Hair Restoration
About FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
The FUE-method enables a single unit-extraction without reducing the skin elasticity which often occurs after a FUE-hair-restoration. Grafts/Units are removed one-by-one during the FUE-method.
FUE Hair Transplant Advantages
There are several advantages of the FUE-method such as:
- No visible scars
- The patient can wear a short hair style after the hair transplant
- Swift recovery and short healing time due to a minimal invasive extraction of single units
- No numbness around the donor-area
- No reduction in skin elasticity
- No unnecessary discomfort
At 63 Skin Clinic we use a smarter option for both men and women searching for a permanent solution to hair loss. It’s called SmartGraft™.
What is SmartGraft™?
SmartGraft™ is the most advanced minimally invasive hair restoration device for both men and women. Developed by physicians, medical scientists and engineers, SmartGraft™ allows physicians to perform hair restoration procedures more efficiently, safely, and in less time, while delivering natural, permanent results.
What is the SmartGraft™ procedure like?
Using only local anesthetic, physicians use the SmartGraft™ device to gently extract individual micro hair grafts from the back of your head. These grafts are then implanted into the balding areas to regrow thick, healthy, natural hair.
What kind of results should I expect?
Your new hair grafts will grow in the areas that are bald or thinning, creating a fuller, natural looking head of hair. Since it’s your real hair, it looks completely natural, restoring a more youthful appearance and confidence levels.
Why should I consider SmartGraft™?
SmartGraft™ is superior to other hair restoration devices because:
- It gives you better results in less time, and it’s ideal for both men and women.
- It incorporates the most critical component of hair restoration — the ability for your physician to implant hair grafts in just the right spots to properly frame your face.
- It can harvest grafts from other parts of the body, such as chest, back and face, for better results