Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 63 Laser & Skin Clinic’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 63 Laser & Skin Clinic’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 63 Laser & Skin Clinic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 63 Laser & Skin Clinic’s web site are provided “as is”. 63 Laser & Skin Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 63 Laser & Skin Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 63 Laser & Skin Clinic , its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, management or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 63 Laser & Skin Clinic Internet site, even if 63 Laser & Skin Clinic or a 63 Laser & Skin Clinic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on 63 Laser & Skin Clinic’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 63 Laser & Skin Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 63 Laser & Skin Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 63 Laser & Skin Clinic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to 63 Laser & Skin Clinic’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.