Meet The Doctor
About The Doctor
A well respected plastic surgeon since 2002, Dr. Sayeg received his medical degree from the University of Toronto and served his general surgery residency at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D. C., followed by that he completed his plastic surgery residency at Wayne State University/ DMC. He then successfully completed cosmetic and Breast Fellowship at Charlotte Plastic Surgery Center, Charlotte, NC, as well as Facial Cosmetics at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, Throat Hospital.
He has done medical missions to La Romana Dominican Republic as well as Tanziania, Africa. He also invented PEBAM a revolutionary minimally invasive breast augmentation surgery procedure and received a patent for the same.
He is one of the leaders in the country for permanent acne scar removal filler Bellafill® (formerly Artefill® ). Dr. Sayeg is a trainer and a center of excellence for Bellafill.
- Graduated medical school from the University of Toronto in 1994
- General surgery training at Washington Hospital Center 1994-1998
- Plastic surgery training at Waynes State University 1998-2000
- Microsurgery course at the University of Louisville 1998
- Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium and Workshop, Dallas TX 2000
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital fellowship 2000
- Fellowship in aesthetics, breast, and reconstructive surgery at Charlotte Plastic Surgery 2000-2001
- Private practice opened in 2002
- Board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Sayeg holds the patent on Percutaneous Endoscopic Bilateral Augmentation Mammaplasty
Years Of Experience
What Our Patients Are Saying!
"Dr. Sayeg made me feel so comfortable during my free consultation. On the day of my procedure the staff made me feel THE TOTAL OPPOSITE of Scared! And I absolutely love my results!"
"My experience here was everything I prayed for it to be! My results were tremendous and I already recommended the office to friends and family!"
"My results are absolutely phenomenal! I appreciated the honesty during my consultation and never felt embarrassed. Afterwards, my daughter got a fabulous nose job here as well!"
Knowing that a facility is accredited by AAAASF assures that extra steps have been taken for patient safety. Our prestigious memberships include: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Medical Association, American Society of Liposucton Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, and Wayne State University Alumni.
Request A Free Consultation!